Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hello

Hi y'all. I thought I'd put my two cents in since Rob has been doing all the posting. I am currently working on my Master's Degree in Statistics at BYU. It takes up most... no all... of my time. I would tell you more about it but I'll spare you the boring details. I have been going crazy with all this warm weather. I want to be outside doing something. Hopefully summer will be a nice break. Rob and I want to do a lot of camping and hiking with our dogs. We got them at the end of summer last year so we're excited to use them as an excuse to be outside more. Anyway, I don't have much more to say except thanks for visiting, I hope you enjoy, and if you are an old friend with a blog, let us know, we'd love to see what you're up to.

See ya--

3 comments:

Josh and Jay said...

Good thing you dont live here Ray. I just sat outside and read a book in the nice 80 degree weather!! Good luck in school Ray!! Love ya!! and miss ya!!

Josh and Jay said...

Good thing you dont live here Ray. I just sat outside and read a book in the nice 80 degree weather!! Good luck in school Ray!! Love ya!! and miss ya!!

Brandy J. said...

Hello Robbie and Rachel!

We found your blog through Jimmy and Kathie and have enjoyed spying into your lives (we are nosey like that).

We loved the Jimmy Fallon clips and reading about all your exciting adventures. We too, have started a blog and would love it if you checked it out www.brandyanddave.blogspot.com.

Chat with you later.