Monday, April 28, 2008

Random Old

Okay, so I've decided to post some old miscellaneous stuff just to get caught up. Actually, it has been quite awhile since I've posted and thought that my faithful 3 readers deserved an update. funny. So it must have been a month and a half now, but we went to have dinner at Cyndi's apartment at BYU. WOW, that is a whole different kind of experience, kididng, kind of. Afterwards, we went to Rachel's grandma's care home to have a visit. I've never met Grandma Jolley, so it was good times.


I think you can see the family resemblance, right? I thought I could. She was really fun.

Rachel had never had the 'bright flash of light burning image' experience, so I thought I would enlighten her. For those of you who don't know what I mean. At night, turn off all the lights in the bedroom and close the blinds. It needs to be pitch black. Then, simply use a camera, with the flash turned on, making sure that no light at all is visible and take a picture of your own face with a funny face. If the other person is looking right at you, they should be able to see an imprint of your face with or without their eyes closed for a couple seconds. I'm sure it's probably not good for you, but tons o' fun when your bored. Anyway, I got a little carried away and started doing it to the dogs.....

I only wish I knew whether or not they were frightened by my funny face being burned into their retnas!

2 comments:

Doug said...

Rob, as evidenced by my being the first to post on this blog entry, you can now up your count of dedicated readers to four.

You, Rachel, Mariah, and I need to get together before we head off to San Francisco this summer.

P.S. Thanks again for the phone. It's working out great!

Josh and Jay said...

Ray! I have never seen grandma jolley either...or have i? I cant remember who i have met and who i havent? Is that what your going to look like when you are that old? ....
Miss ya and yes I got your phone call on my bday. Thanks!