Wednesday, June 23, 2010

"Ummm...Do you have something you need to tell me?"

Checking the mail is a pretty boring affair normally nowadays.  It seems like we only get bills, advertisements, and coupons that only appear to save you money, but are actually just advertisements cleverly disguised as coupons to play on our need to save 50 cents if I just buy 25 of those boxes of mac & cheese.  A few days ago, I found a box in the mail...it was shocking enough that I felt I needed to snap a photo of it and post it online.  Funny at first, but then...as I couldn't get a hold of Rachel...I started to get nervous.  Was she trying to tell me something? Was somebody playing a cruel joke by sending this to us? Maybe someone was trying to send a happy sentiment, someone that already knew about it, but Rachel just hadn't told me yet! AHH!

Much ado about nothing.  No one fessed up to sending it, and Rachel has sworn on my life that there's no bun...although I'm still skeptical because there's still an oven!

So it started funny...got a little edgy...and now is funny again. 



Finally - why is it that good habits are hard to develop, while bad ones are easy? The answer is laziness, but the point is I posted something this week.  Field of Dreams style now...

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

That is funny, hang on to it for when the day comes that you do need it, that stuff is pricy! Also I read your tick story, NASTY, California is gross :)