Monday, September 3, 2012

Venice!!


We all know how horribly I failed at trying to blog about our Japan trip. I really want to share our recent trip with everyone, so in order to help with my blog posting ADD, I've decided to post just a few pics at each location of our trip with a short (emphasis on short) description of each pic. If I make it through the entire trip and still feel inspired to write, I'll add more. Hopefully this will help you all get a glimpse of our trip - here we go! First picture - Saint Mark's Square at night - wow!
We're here! And ready to be tourists - fanny pack and all!
At the Peggy Guggenheim house in Venice admiring her collection of art. Some of the art was cool, but I'd recommend not looking at art right after a 15 hour flight and 2 hour commute to Venice.
For my mom.
Enough said.
The Grand Canal
Gondola rides - not as romantic as in the movies. They are rarely ever alone and we only heard one singing.

No comments: